Capital Gains Loss

Capital Gains Loss

Capital Gains Loss

Capital Gains (Losses)

These should be ideally reported in the Self Assessment Tax Return

There is no Capital Gains Tax Due, however, this loss can be included to offset future Capital Gains

This can be carried forward for an unlimited period, however, they have to be claimed at least within 4 years of incurring the loss

We would advise to make a note on the Tax Return in the year and keep safe and secure the supporting documents

With the Capital Gain Exemption reducing down to £3,000 this tax year 2024-2025 then It would be advisable to be in a position to have genuine losses to offset against profits

If you would like further advice and guidance

Please feel free to reach out

Tel: 01212852534


#accountants #taxes #bookkeeping #vat #paye #selfassessment #corporationtax #accounts #companies #pension #investments

How Can We Help You?

Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers? Just submit your details, and we’ll be in touch shortly. It will be a pleasure to attend to you!

Get In Touch

Follow Us